R30ia SRVO-410????

• Haha no I tried to load new software though the usb and sure enough. If software is new that 7.4 it wont load!! My night just keeps on getting better. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Is this a new problem (machine has been running until recently) or is it a fresh install?
    We have a couple of machines that wired the NTED through door switches so both doors must be open before robot can be driven.

• I thought I would put the solution. So i ended up loading new software on it. I had issues there too it was like it wasn't even trying to load the software off the usb stick. So tried all types of different things thinking it was in one of the files still nothing. Then I broke out the Memory card and it instantly loaded. Im going to assume that the format on the usb wasnt compatable. At the end of the day it loaded and now all is well.

• I had this same fault today. Only would come on when I turned on the teach pendant. Turned out someone had messed with the second operator deadman and it wasn't sitting properly in the interlock. Glad I didn't waste time reloading an image.

Advertising from our partners