KRC4-KRC2 UDP and Modbus TCP Communication Software

• Hello All;

KRC4 Communication software provide read-write variable and archive functions with UDP or-and Modbus TCP . You can use demo mode for 30 minutes. I explain some functions in config.ini and prepare test programs for UDP and modbus communication. This program can be communicate WinCC, TIA portal or other modbus supported systems. WinCC and TIA example included in .zip file. If you have any question do not hesitate contact to me.

I tested program on KSS 8.3 and KSS 5.X.

Archive function does not support for KRC2 controllers. If you want to use program on KRC2 you must be install .NET Framework 4.0 and extension to robot controller.

Please note: This program does not meet real time specifications and not approved by KUKA. If you want to make critical communications please use original KUKA Software. I do not accept any responsibility of the risks that arise from utilization of the program. All responsibility belongs to the user.

https://drive.google.com/open?…GzoGJrUh0RU3YwTVBJZjh6eDQ

Edited once, last by M.Ozkan ().

• what is the requirements that i need to install to KRC4 controller? is this system plug and play like jopenshowbar and how to access the variables to robot like read and write? thank you so much :yesyesyes: :bravo:

• I may have missed where it costs money.
    Where did you see that?
    I downloaded it and am unable to find where that is required.

• Hi there,

I would like to know about the part that informs us about costs!!

Following:

"You can use demo mode for 30 minutes"

by M.Ozkan, Jun 24th 2017.

Thanks a lot.

EngAut.

Advertising from our partners