Pneumatic outlet control

• Hello guys,
    I wonder if anyone knows how to control the pneumatic outlets (IO pneumatic flange) in Sunrise? I checked the operating and programming manual but it did not mention anything about the pneumatic part, although the part about electric IO part is quite in detail :hmmm:.
    Much appreciated!

• not sure if this is same for all types of flange but as i recall that is just energy supply (cables and hoses extending from base of the robot to flange). you would need to add I/O and valve banks yourself and do the plumbing...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• The IO Pneumatic media flange has no control of the pneumatic outlets, they are plumbed direct through to the base of the robot. There is an IO Valve Pneumatic media flange, which has two 3/2 valves and a direct feed.

• I am not sure because I do actually not working with an iiwa, which has I/Os, but is it not necessary to configure I/Os first in Work Visual so that you get a valid I/O-configuration, which you can import?! This is what I remember from my training course.

• sure...

add some IO to controller, use those I/O to control pneumatic valves, map IO in workvisual (make sure to use correct version and install patch if needed). then export configuration from WoV to SWB, inject IO, write some code.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners