Program aborted

• Hello
    Can someone help with some information?
    I use the UOP START signal to start the program but the robot starts on any program selected.

I want to detect if the operator select a new program or abort the PNS.
    How can I detect if no program is selected or had been changed manually?

Thank you!

• Prod start UI[18] will start the program you have chosen by the program select method you have set from line 0. You don't have to worry about what program is currently on the TP.

You should verify the robot is in a safe position before starting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Thank you,
    I understand prod_start. The problem is that I can not start all the time from beginning or from home position. Example: after an emergency stop or sensor missing and operator goes inside the cell to check the sensor. I what to start the robot with "Start" if the robot wasn't moved (I use the Jogged parameter for this) and if is the same program selected

On cell outputs there is a signal "program aborted" but doesn't work.

• If you set "Start for continue only" in the system config, then UI[6] start signal can only resume the paused program. UI[6] Start is not allowed to start a program from an aborted state, only to resume where it left off. So then you can use prod_start to start from the beginning and UI[6] start to resume if the robot has not been jogged, or any other criteria.

Edited once, last by HawkME ().

• Hi,
    And how are you exactly detecting if the robot was manually moved?
    I would like to detect if the robot was jogged out of the path of the current segment.
    Thanks.

Advertising from our partners