Profibus Device Description with EL6731

• Hi,

I'm working with an IIWA, and I've been having a bit of trouble importing the device description file for an EL6731 Profibus Master device into WorkVisual. I am able to import the other device descriptions, as needed, as well as include the EK1100 in my bus structure. I found the XML description file, labelled Beckhoff EL67xx and when I get to the "device descriptions to be imported" screen, I can see the EL6731 in the list. However, when I try to import, every device description except the 6731 descriptions get imported :hmmm:. Maybe I'm trying to import this file in the wrong format?

Thanks
    -Alex

College student currently in undergraduate program in Biomedical Engineering and Computer Science working internship with a KUKA LBR iiwa R800 7kg Robot.  I'm still learning the basics, but I hope to master the techniques necessary to operate and understand this robot during my time in University!

• Here's a link to the post that helped me get it set up (thanks Panic!):

https://www.robot-forum.com/ro…ing-el6731-in-workvisual/

College student currently in undergraduate program in Biomedical Engineering and Computer Science working internship with a KUKA LBR iiwa R800 7kg Robot.  I'm still learning the basics, but I hope to master the techniques necessary to operate and understand this robot during my time in University!

Advertising from our partners