Work Visual and Profinet Unknown adaptor

• I had an issue today where i can load and unload projects no problem but when i try to connect to the Profinet network, I have no defined adaptor to select even though i am online at the time.!!!!!

i tried WV 4.0.17 up to the latest 4.0.23 i was able to connect with another laptop using the same software and drivers with no problems, Has anyone seen this before ???

WV 8.3..30

Profinet V3.2.4
    :uglyhammer2: :uglyhammer2: :wallbash:

• So it seems its a windows 10 problem for me i have just done a VM with XP and one with 7Pro and it all works as it should with no issues that was with all the tech packs installed

All very strange :fine:

• I have used for over a year and not any issues at all i noticed inside the newest version of WV V4.0.23 it has the Wincap install for windows 10 included. But yes WV only references windows 7 not 10

Think i will stick to my W7 VM for a bit lol

• Hi,
    I had same problem yesterday and never before I didn´t have this problem..
    I have win 8.1Pro.
    I´m not sure where can be problem but I would like to describe what hapened with my lap.
    * I upgrade last version of AVG antivirus.
    * I have in my lap a apps "LR DEVICE" software from Ifm company for config IOlink on profinet communi... I thing that when I unistall this soft from lap my probem started (I thin so). I had ver. of WorkVisual 4.0.24. For first I installed ver of WV 4.0.29 but without changed.. During installation I had to install "microsoft Visual C +++ 2005". I´m sure that this component I had in my lap long. Maybe it´s lost durring upgrade AVG or during uninst. "LR DEVICE" software.. :hahaha:
    But when I install "LR device" back (Software from Ifm) the problem was solved.. :love029:

Thanks and nice day I wish..
    :merci:

Advertising from our partners