Connect KR C4 controller to a remote PC

• :help: :help: :help:
    I have connected my PC to the KR C4 using an Ethernet cable. But KUKA SmartPad does not show any network to connect to the PC.(As I'm a beginner) Can you please explain how can i connect with the controller? Do I need to install any additional software to the controller?
    Thank you

• I want to run a JOpenShowVar program on the controller...I run KUKAVARPROXY on the controller and I opened the port 7000 in the controller. But i can't connect to the controller to run the program. Is there anything I can use other than an Ethernet connection? Or do i need to install EtherNet/IP to the controller?

Edited once, last by IND ().

• I have connected the Controller to CPU directly through the Ethernet Cable...I have changed the IP addresses to near values(Ex: if computer is 192.168.1.0 then controller to 192.168.1.1)...but when I use 'ping controller IP' command in computer it want show a connection...Is there a specific range for IP addresses?

• dont use the windows ip,the range is reserved for other processes. Apply any other then 192.168.xxx.xxx 172.16.xxx.xxx and 172.17.xxx.xxx in the robot controller, then should be ok

Advertising from our partners