Java Nullpoint Exception in calling digital outputs (iiwa R820) - PLEASE HELP!

• Hi,

Intern here, trying to make the LEDs work on iiwa R820 (Flange Touch Pneumatic).

* All is configured in WV and exported back to the project.
    * I can turn on/off all three LEDs on the smartpad, so the I/O setup must be working.
    * When calling the setLEDColor in the program, I get this exception error on the smartpad:

This is my program (printing "First part" on the smartpad, then the above error message appears):

Attached is a screenshot of my project setup.

Please, can anyone help?

I really am stuck here, been trying to solve this for two days now.
    From my perspective, the program looks exactly like what the manual says it should...

:help:

//Daniel

::EDIT::
    I have come as far as understanding that the program doesn't like what is on line 157 in LEDIOGroup.java .
    Below is the code from that, but the exact line says "setDigitalOutput("LEDBlue", value);".

In context it looks like this:

Code
    public void setLEDBlue(java.lang.Boolean value)
    	{
    		setDigitalOutput("LEDBlue", value);
    	}

Here is the entire LEDIOGroup code:

As said before, it seems weird that I can toggle all three colors from the smartpad (from the group LEDIO), but not call the same commands from the program.

::EDIT_2::
    Attached is an image of the sub classes to com.kuka.roboticsAPI.ioModel.
    Could this be the culprit? I don't know why it's red, but to me that indicates a broken package.
    I uninstalled KSWB, rebooted, updated Java, reinstalled KSWB and still the same problem.
    Any ideas?

• It seems that you forget to add the @Inject annotation tag for controller member in the IO_02 class.
    You have some misunderstanding about the @Inject mechanism.
    Also you can write you app like the following:

Advertising from our partners