search whith 2 inputs

• hello
    i need to make search with 2 inputs
    i must detect the most faster input
    i think i must create a connection in the ladder ??
    in 1 sensor 1
    in 2 sensor 2
    in3 sensor 1 or sensor 2
    i make the search with the input 3

does someone how to do that ?

• Are you doing a search or an until?

If you are doing a search this is a Rapid Input and bypasses the ladder. They are immediate. There are control addresses for the Rapids that could be used in the ladder. But since this would be written in the ladder there is a delay as the input has to be true for two consecutive scans.

If you are doing an until then this is using universal inputs and does go through the ladder.

The rung to write in the ladder would look like:

STR# 2xxxx
    OR#2xxxx
    OUT#0xxxx

or

STR# 0xxxx
    OR#0xxxx
    OUT#0xxxx

The X's are what ever the addresses are that you are using.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• I don't see what controller generation you are using. You might be able to use Structured Language also and stay out of the ladder.

IF IN#(1)=ON ORIF IN#(2)=ON THEN
    WHILE...
    FOR...

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• hello
    the cabinet is dx200
    i see i can use input RIN
    i think i can do the ladder cross connection
    RIN3 = RIN1 or RIN2

i will use a search command beacuse i must search during a rotation with axis 6

what is the most faster for a search

movl ..srch
    or
    loop

i think the correct speed is 10 mm/s

• hello

i think i can do the ladder cross connection
    RIN3 = RIN1 or RIN2

RIN3 = RIN1 or RIN2. This can't be done. RIN's bypass the ladder. You could wire to a relay with either RIN activating the coil and have a set of contacts to go to the RIN input. If you map these in the ladder (address 80080 and 80081, I believe) you could use an universal input and the until in the robot job.

Advertising from our partners