would like to ask how to determine the correct OS of the controller (s4c M2000).

• You can download the RobotWare 4.0 rev 127 software from ABB's website. You will need a keystring to create a new system using RobInstall. The keystring is a long alpha-numeric code that sets up the software for the robot and options it came with. Sometimes you can find the keystring in the paperwork and/or CD that came with the controller or you can extract it from a backup.

• Hello Skooter,

luckily I have downloaded RW 4.0.127 how ever I don't have the robotware key.
    Unfortunately, I don't have any backup of the controller and the controller we have don't have any documentation with it since we only got it from an auction.
    do you no where can I got robotware key / keystring?

Thank you very much.

• I assume there was no system listed when you pressed Select System at the Welcome screen.
    You can connect to the controller thru the service port and look on the flash drive for a copy of a backup or a file named KEY.id or PROGRAM.id. This is assuming the flash drive is the original one for this robot. The KEY.id or PROGRAM.id will list the key string or if you have a backup, you can extract the key with RobInstall.

• Hi..when I choose the select system, there is are two listed but whichever I choose the result is the same, it always says there is no system currently loaded in the controller.

Also I cant get any backup from the controller

I guest the only hope I have is to reinstall the system and get a keystring.
    but I don't know how to get a keystring. the only information I have on the controller is its serial number.

Please help.

Thank you very much!

• Have you tried to connect to the service port and use an FTP client to view the flash drive?
    If you have a good IT person, they may be able to help.
    You need the proper keystring to first build a system and then install it.

• Puede descargar el software RobotWare 4.0 rev 127 desde el sitio web de ABB. Necesitará una cadena de claves para crear un nuevo sistema usando RobInstall. La cadena de claves es un código alfanumérico largo que configura el software para el robot y las opciones con las que viene. A veces, puede encontrar la cadena de claves en la documentación y / o el CD que vino con el controlador o puede extraerlo de una copia de seguridad.

de donde puedo descargar ese Robotware 4.0 para mi m2000, gracias

• hola a todos me gustaria bajarme el Robotware 4.0, pero en la pagina oficial de Abb no esta, alguien me lo puede enviar o mandarme en enlace por aqui.

muchas gracias

Advertising from our partners