cread/cwrite

• I want to know what o_file[] is when it come to configure the external module ,how to modify it and according what to modify, introduction about cread/cwrite in application of profinet and ethernet/ip all mentioned this O_file,so i want to konw what its mean? and also the iodriver,iodrvname in the first picture,how to change it?thankyou foryour time ,i will appreciate your answer,thank you !attachment is the picture the manual says!!!

• o file is object file. it is compiled file with extension ".o".
    this allows you to extend functionality of KSS
    if you wish to use it, some configuration is needed and in this case that would be name of o-file

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• o file is object file. it is compiled file with extension ".o".
    this allows you to extend functionality of KSS
    if you wish to use it, some configuration is needed and in this case that would be name of o-file

thank you ,but still I can not really understand ,when we configure this external module,can you give me a example roughly,according what to modify this O-FILE[],also IOdriver and IOdrvname in the attachment picture.after finish this ,then we can cread and cwrite from/to LD-EXT-OBJ ,receieve or send data to external module like a camera.

• I want to know what o_file[] is when it come to configure the external module ,how to modify it and according what to modify, introduction about cread/cwrite in application of profinet and ethernet/ip all mentioned this O_file,so i want to konw what its mean? and also the iodriver,iodrvname in the first picture,how to change it?thankyou foryour time ,i will appreciate your answer,thank you !attachment is the picture the manual says!!!

Hello astonhan

did you find a solution? I'm also trying to configure an external module but I can't find any information about how to do it

Thank you!

Advertising from our partners