I have a Kuka KR2210L150K. The robots arm lenght is 3500mm. I add one more extension and now it is 3900mm. But this arm lenght doesn't exist. So i need to modify the MADA.
There is one arm as 3900mm, the model is KR2210L100K_2. I compared both machine.dat and robcor.dat files. I changed the arm lenght. But while running a PTP it is giving;
1157 overload of gear torque A3 by ...%
I am searching how to increase the gear torque value of the A3, but a haven't found out where to do. I try to close the torque monitoring. But that one also not accepted by controller.
If there is any guide for Dynamic Data or any suggestion, it will be really helpful.