Instruction in FANUC Robot

• Can anybody tell me what is the use of Wrist joint instruction in the end of motion instruction and also what is the benefit of jogging the robot in wrist coordinates. ?

• The wrist joint option (Wjnt) tells the robot to move joints 1-3 in linear mode, and moving joints 4-6 in joint mode.
    It can help you move through a singularity, but the EOT might move in an unexpected direction...

• To add to this, since joint 4 & 6 are moving in joint, they will go to a specific turn number. These joints usually have 720 degrees of rotation, so there is multiple positions that satisfy the orientation.

In joint and wrist joint they go to one that you teach, in linear they take the shortest path.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• The wrist joint option (Wjnt) tells the robot to move joints 1-3 in linear mode, and moving joints 4-6 in joint mode.
    It can help you move through a singularity, but the EOT might move in an unexpected direction...

Thank you so much for sharing

• To add to this, since joint 4 & 6 are moving in joint, they will go to a specific turn number. These joints usually have 720 degrees of rotation, so there is multiple positions that satisfy the orientation.

In joint and wrist joint they go to one that you teach, in linear they take the shortest path.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sir
    you tell me what will be the effect if i change turn number 0 0 0 to 0 1 0 for a particular instruction.

:icon_smile:

Advertising from our partners