CR-35iA - collaborative function

• Hi there.

Does anyone know something about DCS parameters? I need to make the DCS collaborative function more robust, so the robot won't stop without real physical contact.

There are some parameters like:
    Vibration limit
    Payload error limit
    Reset error limit
    Reset time limit
    Vibration tolerance ( don't know where can this one be found in variables )

Does anyone knows what these parameters mean? How should i change them ( i know its not recommended, but i'm out of options ) to make function more robust?

Robot stops when external forces exceeds 150N. But these 150N are something + something + something + force you pressure on robot.

If someone could put some light into it, i would be glad.
    Thanks!

• Ya there a pain to dial in.

There is a command to disable the collaborative function only recommend to be used if the robot is not moving at the time (useful when gripping a part and that part may move a bit in the gripper)
    also make sure your inertia setting and payload setting are super accurate.

always change payloads when picking up or placing parts

ALSO do you have the Collaborative Robot Function Operator manual (It's on the crc site) Mine did not come with that manual

Edited once, last by dmbj ().

• I have some manuals from Fanuc training I have been to. But non of them include any information about parameters and what they mean and how to work with them. Only warning that you shouldn't change them.
    My robot is in gluing application, has hose with material attached to it and a tool, which doesn't rotate with 6th axis. So its super bad conditions for super accurate setting of anything :). I've done what I could best, and now i just need to make it a little bit robust somehow.

Thanks for reply though :smiling_face:

Advertising from our partners