SRVO 220 SDI Fuse Blown

• Hello everybody,
    I have a LR mate 200iC with a R30iA Mate controller.

Yesterday, I connected a stack light into DO 102, 103, 104, 105, 106. One point I was testing to make sure all the lights worked but once I turned them all at the same time, the stack light turned OFF and my outputs were not turning ON.
    I restarted the controller and saw the SRVO 220 SDI Fuse Blown error.I followed the manual to appropriately fix this issue.

- Disconnected the CRMA 15 and CRMA 16
    - Disconnected CRS30 cable
    - Replaced FUSE 3 on the main board

After restarting a few times, I still had the error. I let the controller sit for 15 mins (OFF) and all of a sudden started working again (restarted it a few times, jogged the robot, created a program, executed the program with no issues at all.

I come in today and turned on the controller and I got that error again..

Have any of you guys encountered this error before? also where could I obtain this fuse online? or do you think its the main board?

• Hi,
    Yes the DO outputs max current is rated as 0.2A.
    As for now I am not in front of the equipment so I do not recall the max current on the stack light, I would have to go tomorrow and double check the specs.. I just hope I just blew the fuse and not other components inside the board..

• Just checked the current requirements (0.291A)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hello, were you able to fix the issue ?
    I'm running into the same SRVO 220 SDI Fuse Blown error.
    Fuse is not even blown I checked and the error still shows.

• Hello, we have this fault; no clue about. Fuse not blow and I not have idea how fix it.

We really appreciate any help.

• I just ran into this issue. One of my electricians hot swapped out my Crma58 and 59. Part of the issue was that he hot swapped them at all. The other was a wiring issue in the cable. I powered it off, swapped the fuse on the main board, and checked the wiring. Made a change to the Input wiring, powered up and was off to the races.

Long story short, if you have propitiatory I/O check the wiring on CRMA58 &59, check/change the fuse on the main board.

Don't know if this will help anybody, but at least it's an answer, and not more questions about the situation.

• I have servo-220 SDI ,fault but the fuse is OK, also I have the SVEMG led in the servo amplifier card ON ,are both alarms related . thanks for the help

• I have SRVO001,007,003,229, 271,267. Even if we put the plugs from the factory on the back of the controller, for JM18 and the JRT3.

Advertising from our partners