iiwa: TCP/IP Server on robot

• Hello,

I'm working on demonstration application, which needs comunication with PC. I tried this examples of the Server and Client:
    https://systembash.com/a-simpl…cp-server-and-tcp-client/

I have to made some minor changes, but now both of this examples works on my iiwa (I can synchronise and run the project without error or fault). If the robot is the client, all works fine.
    But I have problem with the TCP/IP comunication if the robot should act as server. The same example on PC worked, but if I tried to connect to the robot with the server app, I got this error (no mather, which port number I choosed):

TCP error code 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused

The problem is probably in the robot firewall setings (all ports are probably closed). Is there any way to change this settings? Or is there any opened port, which I can use?

• Hello,
    TCP error code 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused
    The problem is probably in the robot firewall setings (all ports are probably closed). Is there any way to change this settings? Or is there any opened port, which I can use?

You must use only ports in the 30,000 to 30,010 range. Otherwise, it won't work.

Chapter 15.5 Network communication via UDP and TCP/IP
    Certain ports are enabled on the robot controller for communication with external devices via UDP or TCP/IP.
    The following port numbers (client or server socket) can be used in a robot application:
    30,000 to 30,010

Advertising from our partners