JDMIND - how to decide on path based on button

• I got another message from new user - JDMIND.

I don't do personal requests, any robot question belongs to forum, so here it is

Hello Jeremy, please read "READ FIRST" or my signature (info at the bottom of my posts).

you can try something like:

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thank you,

I've read the read first and i understand the point 6 :yesyesyes:

Ok i'll test this text code tomorrow. The inputs $IN [xx] are wiring on the X11 connector ?

I hope the inputs are activated in the IOSYS and mapped... if no can you explain me how do this ?

I've downloaded his schema wiring on the forum but i'm not sure that it is wiring for a KC1.

• maybe... it depends on your controller version.

KRC1 did have option to bring internal I/O to the X11. This practice did not carry on with later models though.
    You do have to enable and configure MFC driver for this and wiring need to be complete (i have seen some models with either wide and narrow ribbon cable).

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• my eyes are not that good...

try posting your IOSYS.INI and relevant wiring inside cabinet (FE201 has nothing to do with I/O)

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners