Replaced TFT LCD display on KRC2 troubles

• Hey guys, i have a question regarding a problem i have these days

I dropped the KCP (KRC2 robot) on the floor and this time it was visible broken - the display was only lines, with just few of them readable - after i open the KCP and tried to reconnect all the sockets etc it was still not working, so i decided to change the LCD screen
    Got the part number and found the same one on ebay:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orig…nel-640X480-/381676953054?

It came visible brand new with all the stickers on place etc.
    After i replaced it i now am facing another problem - the screen is with very low contrast - with the highest setting it is VERY hard to see what it show.
    Anyone faced similar issues? Is there a way to raise the contrast on the panel itself? Or it is a wrong/damaged one?

Any idea will help :smiling_face:

• No, i wrote to the seller and they now ask me to send the display back so they can take a look if something is wrong...
    Still i think there should be some kind of hardware control for the contrast/brightness ???

• I am also waiting for replacement of the display because of the contrast.I checked the display on another robot, and it was the same weak contrasts. I have a ordered somewhere and that is why I am asking how to do affair with this retailer.

Advertising from our partners