Error while sending program

• what do you think it means? "timeout" is indication that something took too long... longer than reasonable. usually this means connection problem.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• sorry but i don't think i can help you. you should consider providing some info,for example:

transferring how? using HMI or Windows?

what are you transferring? what is the file type and size?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Never had that problem. How much did you mess with the registry? Can you transfer just one file? What is the total size of the files being transferred (the entire program). More info. It's most likely something that you changed or are doing wrong though. There's no clock ticking on how long it takes to transfer. On large programs of mine it can take 20 minutes to compile on the c: when moving from d:

• the registry changed only
    hkey_local_machine --> software --> kuka roboter gmbh --> cross 3 --> manager --> boot --> vxwinram --> physical pages 0x000061a8 (25000)

in the file hw_inf.ini changed A_PAGES=64 on 1000 and MIN_PHY_PAGES=10 on 100

After these changes, I can send somewhere conc 1.5 mb file,as he wants to send 2 mb file gets an error cmd timeout.an error always pops up after a certain time of sending 2:05 minutes

• Hello

in PowerMILL never seen of such function to share programs, but by deduction and checked 3 available podprocesorów one divided into into 3 mb files .So I recreated it in a little notebook I looked for and found the lines with the amount of spitting by the subprocessor line changed at around 1.5 mb and it is oki

• In Powermill if you open up the PRI post (through the robot configuration tab in the simulator--post processor tab towards the bottom) you can set program splitting and the amount of lines you want per subprogram. It's a text file so you have to read down through it line by line...there is no gui set up to easily set parameters for the post.

Sounds like you found your own way though.

Advertising from our partners