Default Parameters Invalid KSS01518

• Hi All,

KR120 R2500 PRO C4 FLR,Robot
    KSS 8.3.9

I am facing the error mentioned in the subject line on one of the robots on our line when the Robot is executing the line highlighted (in Red) in code shown below:

But it doesn't face any problem while executing the line highlighted (in BLUE) in the code shown below:

I am using the default syntax to display the messages provided in msglib.src and all the other messages are getting displayed without any problem including parameter messages.

I also tried to tweak a little bit the syntax written to see the error goes away but no success. :wallbash:

Please suggest what I am missing here.

Thanks

• not enough info - program is incomplete. message simply means one of parameters is invalid. make sure all parameters are ok...
    for example check if calculated values are good (initialized?)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I found the problem. The reason behind the error was the parameter calculated. My logic calculates the value to be a REAL but the KUKA global function (to display parameter message) has input parameter as INT.

However, KSS threw error only when the calculated value was in between 0 to 1. In all the other cases, the calculated parameter get rounded up to nearest integer. Any thoughts?

For now, I have changed the input parameter data type to be Real in MsgLib.src file to resolve my issue.

Thanks

Advertising from our partners