ABB IRC5 check status/service

• I have some ABB Irc5 robots. /service
    What I need.

From my laptop, find these robot. And easy se status of the robot and how long time is until next service.

Question:
    If i have my robot's and my computer om The same LAN, Can I easy use ex. Robot studio online
    To get this information.
    Or do I have to use OPC server to read this tags for each robot?

Please give me some help, What I need for software. If it The software need licens.

• You can use robotstudio to get information from the robot. But your robotstudio version must be same or bigger then your robot. For example if your robot version is 6.01, you CAN NOT use robotstudio 5.15 to get information.

Also if you want to write software on visual studio or something to get communication with robot, you need to use Robot Application Builder and your robots must have PC-Interface option but i think you don't need extra information or special system, so you can easily connect with robotstudio.

If your robotstudio version is not enough to connect, you can easily download the last version and use it. Because you don't need to buy robotstudio for being online to robot.

All things are difficult before they are easy. <br />Thomas Fuller

www.hitegro.com

• "If your robotstudio version is not enough to connect, you can easily download the last version and use it. Because you don't need to buy robotstudio for being online to robot."

IF I understand this correct I do not need licens for robotstudio to check these parameterns?
    Is that correct?

Advertising from our partners