Price of Fanuc RoboGuide and can you download a trial ?

• Good Afternoon ,

I would like to learn more about TP code , and I also would like to be able to make adjustments to our robots on the floor , and view them on my computer before
    downloading. Would you know a rough cost for RoboGuide , and do they still have a trial that you can download to sample ?

Thanks so much in advance,

• There are different ways to buy Roboguide.
    You can download a 30 day trial for free from Fanuc.
    You can buy OLPC Pro which allows you to create and modify TP Programs but does not have a virtual robot for about $2000.
    I think Handling Pro runs about $6000

• There are different ways to buy Roboguide.
    You can download a 30 day trial for free from Fanuc.
    You can buy OLPC Pro which allows you to create and modify TP Programs but does not have a virtual robot for about $2000.
    I think Handling Pro runs about $6000

What's not included on the 30 day trial?

• and for the life of me, I cannot understand how the software is nearly half the price of a new robot. If it was at 4-5k I would buy it, but it's just ridiculous. Like everything else they charge for.

• and for the life of me, I cannot understand how the software is nearly half the price of a new robot. If it was at 4-5k I would buy it, but it's just ridiculous. Like everything else they charge for.

Not sure, but it seems Fanuc likes to make it as hard as possible for (potential) customers to use their robots and software. Making things expensive is one of the easiest ways to do that.

Not sure, but it seems Fanuc likes to make it as hard as possible for (potential) customers to use their robots and software. Making things expensive is one of the easiest ways to do that.

I don't know where you live but my company is based in France and FANUC been kinda nice to us. We were given 2 Roboguide license for free (including vision plug-in) after we purchased our first robot.
    I think it has more to do with which FANUC office you are dealing with than what type of customer you are.

• I don't know where you live but my company is based in France and FANUC been kinda nice to us. We were given 2 Roboguide license for free (including vision plug-in) after we purchased our first robot.
    I think it has more to do with which FANUC office you are dealing with than what type of customer you are.

True. I have same experience ...

Advertising from our partners