help please ,how to simulate

• thanks, i have read the post you give me, but it did not metion how to simulate. though i have not connectted the kuka sim to officelite.
    so could you please give me some specific toturial information.
    thanks, i am a undergraduate student, so i can not get enough information,
    best regards. :help: :help: :help:

• Panic post was not to show you how to simulate, but to show you how a posts need to be formulated that users can help you. We Need a lot more specific Information what you are trying to do and with which software versions.

Fubini

• literacy is not just knowing alphabet, one must also be able to process (comprehend) information... :icon_smile:

2. read your own question before posting - make sure it makes sense and contains sufficient info (KSS version, controller type, robot type etc.). be specific and ask for one thing... if you have multiple questions, consider creating separate topics.

Example: current machine vision systems use OCR and can 'read' labels but - still have no clue about what they are looking at. sounds familiar?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

• You can not import the program into the simualtion. You have to import the programs to office-lite and connect simulation with office-lite, then You can watch the simualtion.
    In most cases You have to modify the real programs because normally there are some reactions to inputs which don't exist in simualtion.

Advertising from our partners