KRC1 KR150/2 Error 14: SoftPLC. Aplication Base R3.30.

• I have recently purchased a KR150/2 Robot from Renault with KRC1 Controller. We have got rid of all the errors but still have one error and cant get rid of it.
    I have looked in the manuals and cant find anything about that error.
    The error is the one on the subject: Error 14: Soft PLC: Aplication Base R3.30.
    I would apreciate any advice.
    Thank you.

• Hello;

Renault robots its not standart KUKA software. They have some customization for Renault.

Error 14: Soft PLC: Aplication Base R3.30.
    This error is Proconos Soft PLC error. Renault robots running with some application package just like MANUT (Handling) or SRE (ServoGun) and Proconos Soft PLC configured for Renault Application. I don't think so you can find base application installation software.

You have three choices:

1- Uninstall Renault software and install KUKA Standart software e.g KSS 4.1.7 or standart image.
    2- Find Renault image and install on to your robot. (Please note you must connect some signal to robot e.g. CP7B air valve and their sensor)
    3- Find base Application configuration and install on to your robot.

Edited once, last by M.Ozkan ().

• Hi,

We have an almost same issue with KUKA Renault robots.
    We cannot find how to run because of mysterious errors.
    We tried to rewire the X11 and avoid some errors but still...

The problem is:
    I cannot ask here for a standard software without being banned
    I asked Kuka France and they said
    -they cannot send me anything but Renault documentation due to reglementation issues :icon_frown: :uglyhammer2:
    I read everything and nothing is helping me - they made documentation for plant and working robots :uglyhammer2:
    -there is ghost in second partition
    Again, it is Renault version of Kuka :uglyhammer2:
    Where could I find help to get them started?

BR

• If you dont plan on using some package (proconos or whatever) you should be able to just uninstall it... (after making sure to have backup of course)

if you need KUKa software, or fix or support, contact Kuka...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners