Using $circ_mode.aux_pt.ori with spline on KRC2

• Hello, I am trying to bend Spline movements to my will and failing. I am using KRC2 with V5.4.14 and either I don't understand how to use $circ_mode.aux_pt.ori or controller doesn't (I think it's the former). I've used cp.vel inside spline block successfully, but maybe there is a trick to this variable?

Code
    spline
    	spl point1
    	scirc auxpoint, point2 with $circ_mode.aux_pt.ori=#interpolate $circ_mode.target_pt.ori= #interpolate
    	spl point3
    endspline

Won't compile with an error "The usage of this KRL statement is not allowed within a spline block".

Any insight will be appreciated.

• Hi,

you'll need at least KSS 5.6 to be able to set the $circ_mode variable inside a spline block. Even though some basic spline features are already implemented in V5.4 official first release for customers is as far as I know V5.6. In prior releases some features may work others not yet.

Fubini

• Hi,

you'll need at least KSS 5.6 to be able to set the $circ_mode variable inside a spline block. Even though some basic spline features are already implemented in V5.4 official first release for customers is as far as I know V5.6. In prior releases some features may work others not yet.

Fubini

Hmm, bummer. Well, gonna have to find ways to do without it then. Thank you for a swift response, much appreciated.

Advertising from our partners