Syntax for command files (.CM)

• Do you have example code of how User Frames can be created using a .cm program? I am able to create User Models and CPC models easily, but having trouble finding the variables needed to create frames in the system for CPC user frame definitions.

• Does anyone know how to create an image backup on the USB instead of an AOA?

• Do you have example code of how User Frames can be created using a .cm program? I am able to create User Models and CPC models easily, but having trouble finding the variables needed to create frames in the system for CPC user frame definitions.

Just wondering if anybody had some luck with this. There is the Variable $MNUFRAME and MNUTOOL, but there is no way to access the individual XYZWPR elements. I seen in some Karel and tp programs you can assign data to a pr and reference the pr to transfer the values, but a XYZWPR variable needs to be declared.

Is it possible to create variables within the CM file to transfer the data?

• Ok thanks. I did find out how to write to the MNUFRAME and MNUTOOL:

Each element on the is equal to the XYZWPR respectively

KCL SET VARIABLE $MNUTOOL[1, 1 ]= 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6

I am having trouble with the payload variables. they are all write protected even controlled start. Any ideas on how to get around this. I have something like this:

KCL SET VARIABLE $PLST_GRP1[1].$COMMENT = 'Hello World'
    KCL SET VARIABLE $PLST_GRP1[1].$PAYLOAD = 12.706
    KCL SET VARIABLE $PLST_GRP1[1].$PAYLOAD_X = 0.0410
    KCL SET VARIABLE $PLST_GRP1[1].$PAYLOAD_Y = -1.3870
    KCL SET VARIABLE $PLST_GRP1[1].$PAYLOAD_Z = 3.2050
    KCL SET VARIABLE $PLST_GRP1[1].$PAYLOAD_IX = 0.9010
    KCL SET VARIABLE $PLST_GRP1[1].$PAYLOAD_IY = 1.3140
    KCL SET VARIABLE $PLST_GRP1[1].$PAYLOAD_IZ = 1.3140

• Hi,
    anyone knows how to prompt user before continuing with cm execution?
    Something like press ok to continue, or press 1 to do this and 2 to do that...

Thanks in advance

• I am creating a CM load file, and Im trying to set the collision detection in there but I get variable write protected. If i create a TP program I can set collision guard, but isnt allowing me to in CM load, was using KCL variable.

Is there something I am doing wrong or can I not do it unless in a TP load?? any advice would be great

• When I run a TP program with this variable it works ;
    150: !Set Coll Guard to 140;
    151: $HSCDMNGRP[1].$THRESHOLD=140;
    Heres the CM file ive created and am trying to set collision guard within it..

!
    PRINT "Set Coll Guard to 140"
    KCL SET VAR $HSCDMNGRP[1].$THRESHOLD=140
    !
    PRINT "Enable Coll Guard"
    KCL SET VAR $HSCDMNGRP[1].$COLL_MODE=True
    !

And it gives me the write protected error

Thank you,
    Derock

• Has anyone found a way to set up the password protection system using .cm files? We are looking at 30-50 users on 90 robots, and i have had nothing but disaster trying to load SYSPASS files from robot to robot. Being able to go through and set up each robot with a cm file would be incredible.

• Another useful CM file i would be interested in would be one that would read through the entire System Variable tree and print the name of the variable and the value. I would then be able to make small controlled changes and compare the print out before and after to narrow down exactly which system variable controls what parameters.

• In attached a simple config that show how fanuc charge each option inside the controller.

They create a simple orderfil.dat including the variuous option and then by using a simple usb or cf reboot the controller and select the option "software install" in boot mode.

The CM file inside the device automatrically add each option inside the desidered path and load each components of controller.

I found this by debugging a Fanuc mistake...

Example of option charge

Best regards

:justice:

• Has anyone found a way to set up the password protection system using .cm files? We are looking at 30-50 users on 90 robots, and i have had nothing but disaster trying to load SYSPASS files from robot to robot. Being able to go through and set up each robot with a cm file would be incredible.

Hello, try this... else as you already used replace the syspass [it work well only on the same fw relase...]

The following program cracks the rbt passwd, remember that in this case you will lost the older psw.

Let us know.

Regards

M

:dance2:

• Is there a way to generate a Folder named like a System variable?

I tryed with the KCL code but it dose not work. In Karel i got it work with this code:

KCL('MKDIR UD1:\E'+$APPLICATION[3]+'',STATUS)

• Another useful CM file i would be interested in would be one that would read through the entire System Variable tree and print the name of the variable and the value. I would then be able to make small controlled changes and compare the print out before and after to narrow down exactly which system variable controls what parameters.

You can do that with Robogoide.

In the Workcell tree, you can go to Variables, SystemVariables, right click, save, save as *.VA
    Then you get the ASCII Code of the System Variables.

If you do that before and after your changes, you can compare the two files with a texteditor / compare program like Meld

• Does anyone here know how to use a .cm file to configure the I/O on a FANUC robot? (i.e. Rack, Slot, Starting point) I have placed an example of the file that I am attempting to use, but it will only map the flags I/O as I have it written. (Rack 33 and 34).

!MAPS DIGITAL INPUTS

DIOASG 1 1 16 34 1 0 1

DIOASG 1 17 16 34 1 0 17

!MAPS DIGITAL OUTPUTS

DIOASG 2 1 16 34 1 0 1

DIOASG 2 17 16 34 1 0 17

Also, there are 7 digits in this assignment. what does the 6th digit represent? The digit that is currently a "0" in the two above examples.

The above code will work on an actual robot, and Roboguide. But if I try and use it to map another types of I/O, it does nothing.

Thanks for you knowledge and time.

• I'm writing a .CM file and cannot figure out how to set the Program select mode through the variables.

Under $SHELL_CFG. $SEL_TYPE I can change the mode from PNS to RSR and STYLE, but NOT "OTHER".

Anyone able to help me out?

Advertising from our partners