Communication Failed KUKA KRC4 - Fronuis transteel 3500

• Hi all ,
    I have a KR16 robot , KRC4 , with transteel 3500 rob , communication interface Ethercat .
    The main board of my fronuis transteel 3500 was damaged , so I replaced this board but the communication between the robot and the transteel failed ! I did the reset of Driver E/S of the robot , and always the same problem .
    I can not order the transteel from the robot , and just I replaced the main board ,
    I called fronuis and they said that it must work without any additional configuration .
    Thank you for your help .

• What EXACTLY is not working? What are the error messages? Have you tried operating outputs manually and observing the Beckhoff module indicator lights?

The Bus indicators in the photo indicate no issues between the robot and the Beckhoff bus coupler, and also no I/O issues on the backplane. This indicates that the error is between the I/O module and the Fronius.

• When the robot want to do do the welding operation , I have the message attached !
    Also I can not go out the welding wire from the button Arctech , and that's without any message !
    The bekhoff module is KL6021 , serial communication and not digital I/O , so even if I activate the Output , there is no light in the device .

Advertising from our partners