Hidden job files

• I was experimenting a bit with our robot today and found a job I hadn't seen before. It was however only visible for saving to usb-stick, it was not available to select for running.

The job looks like this:

("Svetsfel" means "weld error" in swedish)

I have two questions about it.
    First, how can it be hidden except in saving to usb? I'm guessing it's meant for some kind of error handling / retry on failure, but how do i open and edit it in the controller?
    Second, what does the attribute SY mean? I haven't encountered it before and haven't seen it in any of the manuals I have access to.

The controller is a DX100 set up as General.

• It's a system job. You should be able to select it under JOB, SELECT SYSTEM JOB. Believe that you have to be in Management security level. Can't remember.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Is it possible to dissable access to the system jobs with settings or parameters? Because I checked on both management and Yaskawa security level and no SELECT SYSTEM JOB option appeared. I do however remember it being there on the DX200 we worked on earlier this year...

• Hello,
    there is a parameter, but i am not sure taht i am allowed to post it,
    it is a S1D... parameter.
    Maybe an administrator gives me the permission?!

Edited once, last by fank ().

Advertising from our partners