3 questions

• Hello,

I have 2 questions for you:

1. In which manual can i find information about IFPDISP function? I looked into 90209-1022DEC_E-Series-AS-Language_Reference_Manual, but there is no information about this function.

2. I have 2 points: pointa and pointb.
    JMOVE pointb
    JMOVE pointa
    Between pointb and pointa i want to activate an ouptut. Could somebody tell me what function should i use in this situation? I am thinking of DLYSIG function, but the main issue will be the monitor speed i think.... or i should use ABS.SPEED ON between those points .... Hmmmm ???
    3. Can i limit the monitor speed at any certain value? For example i want to have the maxim value of the monitor speed at 80%. It is possible?

Thank you,
    Alex!

• 1. IFPDISP command is an old command, and I use it often.....but cannot locate any documentation for it......however.
    - Activates/Switches on the Interface Panel Page No. specified.
    - Syntax is IFPDISP 'Interface Panel Page No.'..................................eg IFPDISP 1 (turns on IF Panel Page 1), IFPDISP 2 (turns on IF Panel Page 2).

2. I don't believe there is a specific command because of the motion planning, however check out MVWAIT in the AS Manual in conjunction with PREFETCH.SIGINS ON.
    - This can be used to assist in triggering signals based on a set distance to target.

3. I don't believe there is a command for this as the monitor speed is always adjustable either by Teach Pendant or AS instruction.
    - You could 'remove' the ability of altering the speed via the teach pendant by implementing an operator level access to it, but this could still be done via the keyboard (unless you implement that restriction to).
    - SPEED is a monitor command, so you could use MC SPEED 'value' in a background task to set the monitor speed.
    - Wouldn't be too difficult to code in a variable for the value and a couple of 'IF/ELSE/END' to check for a min/max range exceeding check.

Advertising from our partners