The program AUTO MADE

• Hello, everybody,
    Good afternoon, I have a question to ask .

Look at the photo, I want write a program can use Automade running. Now the question is I will not write a program loop,There is a wait because the program.

I need to write a program to start and end of the robot in a position,And can automatically run.I can adjust the switch on the KCP to control it.

Can you tell me what to do ?What programming required?

Thank you very much . :help: :help:

[attachment removed by panic mode]

• please don't do that again or you will be banned. :justice:

if you intend to share picture, use file in picture format.
    if you intend to share program code use plain text files (TXT, SRC etc).
    compressing bunch of files in ZIP archive is also fair game.

but that concoction you made is not ok. :motz:

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Sorry, I don`t know this . The ZIP file just some photo ......

I don`t know what to do the program......Such as the program can auto running.... The code I don`t Know....

• nope... it was not just some photo. there was no image file in it, it was zip containing ONLY htm file of some 1.2Mb (way too much for a htm file that in text editor appeared to be just 1kb and no other files) containing links to sites that made my laptop security scream so - cut the crap. you have been warned.

if you want to post image - save it using PAINT for example. there is nothing wrong with PNG, JPG, GIF or similar.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

• nope... it was not just some photo. there was no image file in it, it was zip containing ONLY htm file of some 1.2Mb (way too much for a htm file that in text editor appeared to be just 1kb and no other files) containing links to sites that made my laptop security scream so - cut the crap. you have been warned.

if you want to post image - save it using PAINT for example. there is nothing wrong with PNG, JPG, GIF or similar.

Thank you ,I know why . Maybe is the Chinese tool is can not do it .
    So, Now you know I`m a Chinese guy. In the China , The kuka robot compared to other robot More rare . So you see I`m a Newbie. Now I`m in Portugal.

My factory give me a robot from VKR C1,I solved the problem of pre-driver can not connect.I consulted Chinese KUKA,But China no pepole can do the C1,It`s so old .
    Now, I must program let the robot can running . I have one file is the C1,Give you Email to me ,I shared to you .
    The floge I can program , But I don`t know what to do the Auto running.
    Can you tell me the code or othering ?
    Thank you very much .

• you just don't get it...

1. http://www.robot-forum.com/rob…a-robot-forum/read-first/
    once you read the whole thing, go to first message and read item 6 again and again. basically it says:
    if you have a robot related problem, formulate it and ask FORUM. i am not your personal goto guy!!!

2. i am not sharing my email, i am not even using my real name. what makes you think you deserve to have it?

3. think what you post and focus on issue. your birth place, current place of residence, your marital status, diet, type of car etc
    have nothing to do with your robot issue. i don't care about your family history. why don't you try to concentrate?

4. you STILL did not post the "photo" (at least not in a reasonable form). do you plan on getting to it?

3) read 1 and 2

• I`m so sorry .I have no malice....
    Thank you for letting me learn a lot of things,Please forgive my mistakes happened before. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

The KUKA guys send to me one file abount the C1. I just want share to you .I`m so sorry.

Sorry again.

• don't know about VW but i am guessing that "folge" is program (sequence). it seem to say it is waiting for start.
    for other messages, get system fault manual (it is in the download section of this forum).

it contains things like your message KSS01101 and KSS01102:

• don't know about VW but i am guessing that "folge" is program (sequence). it seem to say it is waiting for start.
    for other messages, get system fault manual (it is in the download section of this forum).

it contains things like your message KSS01101 and KSS01102:

Thank you very much.
    Let me explain,Because My robot cann`t Normal wiring. I shielded PLC all points,Only need It runs in accordance with the track I set. I asked KUKA is feasible,So I cleared program. Choose a programming instruction,But I do not know the key directives can circulation operation.
    Maybe you can write an end of empty,I learn from you.

• put the programms/folge that you want to run in automatic in cell. There is cell configuration menu for VW System.
    Remeber this is your extern mode,VW dont use automatic, so you have to have plc.

• put the programms/folge that you want to run in automatic in cell. There is cell configuration menu for VW System.
    Remeber this is your extern mode,VW dont use automatic, so you have to have plc.

Thank you reply!
    But I ask the Germany KUKA Guys , He tell me this is possible.Maybe you are right,The VKR C1 Different from other robots .

If I want running write program,The code must adjust....

• you dont change that code. as i said there is a menu in the System, ist called cell configuration. open that and select the progeamms that you wanna run.
    There is extra compiler in the VW System will Change the code for you.

• you dont change that code. as i said there is a menu in the System, ist called cell configuration. open that and select the progeamms that you wanna run.
    There is extra compiler in the VW System will Change the code for you.

Thank you reply.
    I don`t know the VKR and KR the program is different ,Maybe you are right. But I think the AUT mode no have PLC point outside is possible.

Advertising from our partners