Please help me with some problems with an E controller and a ZDE130S Robot

• Hi everyone, I'm working with a Kawasaki robot (ZDE130S with an E controller) for the first time and there a couple of problems during the very basic operations.
    some joints are moving forward but they can't go back
    (
    JT 1 works properly
    JT 2 works with the positive axis but doesn't work with the negative one
    JT 3 works with the negative axis but doesn't work with the positive one
    JT 4 works just like JT3
    )
    When I switch the coordinates from joint to base and try to move the robot, it shows me this error "Cannot move along straight line JT2 in this configuration", and I don't know which configuration do I have to change.
    And the last one:
    When I try to use to KRterm to bring the robot to the home position, it shows me the error P1001: "cannot use this command/instruction in current mode"
    Is there something I can do with any of this errors?
    Thanks guys!

• If you are in Teach Mode and using JOINT Interpolation and your problems are occurring, then it points to incorrect zeroing or the motion limits have been changed to below where the robot joint angles actually are (Joints are outside of their software limits).
    - Check the axis monitor screen on the Teach Pendant and see the joint angles or alternatively use KRterm and type in WHERE.
    - I suspect 2/3/4 are all outside of their motion limits - resulting in only the opposite direction of travel.
    - Using BASE or TOOL moves ALL the joints - So if they are incorrectly zero'd, then the errors you receive are inline with what I would expect.

If the angles displayed are outside of the limits, then you will need to re-zero the joints affected using the 'scribe' lines on the robot (these are for zeroing = mechanical zero degrees).
    - Question is what has caused this...........loading data, incorrect zeroing......
    - Easiest way is reset the encoder rotation count of the specific joint, to 0 degrees at the current position = should enable you jog the joint to align the scribe lines.
    - Then re-zero at the scribe lines correctly in 2 parts in the correct order:
    a. Aux 503 - Encoder Rotation Counter Reset for the specified joint to 0 degrees.
    b. Aux 501 - Zeroing the specified joint to 0 degrees.
    - You have to do both parts, in the above order.

Regarding the home position error - sounds like you are not typing in the correct command:
    DO HOME

Hope this helps...........

• Thank you, my friend
    you were right, I did all you told me and it works, you saved my life man, thank you again :merci::merci::merci:

Advertising from our partners