Non standard I/O board RJ3iB controller

• Hello,

Does anybody has any experience with these kind of, as I understand, I/O board, how to understand which is input, which is output, and do I need these connection going up? Because they go to the bottom part of controller and we don't have such cable to plug them. So could we simply go straight forward from controller I/O to robot without that intermediate cables?

• these are just custom-made terminals, this doesn't look likea anything that comes from Fanuc originally. Take a look at where these cables go to and you should be able to find out what is what.

• Okay, so found out that those are only terminals and noting more mainly. This robot was bought used, so maybe that's why it came like that, without all proper parts. Right now it is no way connected to the controller, so can I simply wipe all the I/O data, or it is needed? As the person said I have to get the documentation or smt like that where it all goes. How can I achieve that?

• This robot was bought used, so maybe that's why it came like that, without all proper parts.

well, as I have indirectly written in my first reply, that is DEFINITELY the reason. That terminal is something someone else has mounted, probably to connect the robot to a larger safety system.

Right now it is no way connected to the controller, so can I simply wipe all the I/O data, or it is needed?

I would certainly recommend making an AoA and Image backup BEFORE any changes - and then an AoA afret EACH major change you make.

As the person said I have to get the documentation or smt like that where it all goes. How can I achieve that?

Well, you should be able to figure it out just by tracking the wires and working with a manual. As I have already written, these probably to go safety terminals of the robot.

Advertising from our partners