Signal output panasonic GIII

• Helllo friends ..... my friend asked for help, Iattach jig pneumatic and I have continued with the signal output continues I've been setting in the program but it still does not connect to the pneumatic jig.please help me

Sent from my SM-J120G using Tapatalk

• yes sir .... This I have continued but do not connect it to his rellay this photograph sir

• in the photo was yellow cable connects the output terminal and the blue to terminal COM sir ... please help and correction ..... thank you so much for his guidance

• Dear Heri
    I stumbled over this post and looked at the picture of the TP screen;
    Three remarks,
    1 line 0005 should be MOVEP with welding.
    2 line 0008 should be MOVEL without welding.
    3 If you are using output #0001 (line 0004) to control a pneumatic device it will possibly not be closed (or opened) as the robot starts welding.
    You want to wait for a return message from the pneumatic device or program a delay to give the pneumatic device enough time to close (or open).

• to check cable connection to the output terminal is connect dengen relay clamp jig process, whether it can be run manually from the monitor robot sir, clamp jig when opening or closed sir?

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

• write a simple program like this;

A: Label A
    MOVEP P001 position does not matter, can be anywhere
    OUT 1#(1:01#0001)=ON turn on the output
    delay 0.5 wait for half a second
    OUt 1#(1:01#0001)=OFF turn output 1 off
    delay 0.5 wait again
    jump A: jump to label A

Run the program in test or auto mode.(to run the program in auto mode the robot probably has to be at a home position (P001 should also be there).
    Now you will have a pulsating voltage on output 1, see if the relay recieves the same puls and check if the relay is toggling between on and off.
    If there is no voltage on the the output check your power supply.
    Warning: you can set a jumper to use the internal 24 voltage supply, never do this, it is very dangerous.allways use an external power supply!!

• yes sir. for such a program I have tried but there are still problems, the output signal that is in use has not been able to rellay sir, to sign on the monitor OUT 1: 01 # 0001 is on the green but not lit rellay sir?

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

• did you check your 24 Volt power supply?
    do you have any voltage at the i/o board output.
    It is posible that one output on the i/o board is bad, try using another output, on the picture I see that output 3 is available, try that one.
    use a 100mA fuse to protect your i/o board!!

• Yes sir, I've check the power supplay . And I will try another one output terminal. I would try first sir. Thank you sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• did you check your 24 Volt power supply?
    do you have any voltage at the i/o board output.
    It is posible that one output on the i/o board is bad, try using another output, on the picture I see that output 3 is available, try that one.
    use a 100mA fuse to protect your i/o board!!

• hallo sir, I have to check in terminal output signal terminal # 1 all I am try one by one but there is no current sir, but the monitor is flame green but rellay yet also connect sir ...

• Heri,
    sorry for the late reply, I have been out of the office for a while.
    The only conclusion I can draw is that your I/O board is malfunctioning and needs to be replaced.
    regards,
    robotwelder2

• Yes sir, thanks for the advice ...

Advertising from our partners