Help : Collision Detection due to Camera attach !

• Hello,
    im using KUKA_Sunrise_Cabinet OS V1.9 , lbr_iiwa_14_R820 .

I attached a Camera weight up to 3 kg to my robot head , i got immediatly an COLLISION DETECTION and a new mode called KRF mode appaered. My Safety Configration have the value of 15NM for collision detection.
    My Question is i need now to calculate the Load Data ( mass ) for the camera but the robot doesnt respond to any movment so what should i do her in order to remove this Collision?
    and what is the KRF mode ?

Thank you all for any answer
    BR

• Sorry again guys, the Situation is like this :

i attached the kamera then i got an COLLISION DETECTION , because there is an external Torgue Force on an axis (A2) equals to approx (23 NM) and the max vaule in my Saftey Configration is ( 15 NM ). i had tried to change the safty value to more than 23 NM but i get this error message that the value couldnt be saved due to this :
    SEE 1.png
    i tried also to delete all the AMFs to disable the Saftey Configration. it saved , but when i syncronized i got this :

SEE 2.png
    so please any idea ! How to take into consideration The load data of the kamera with out any collision ?
    Thanks in advanced

• The rows are still unchecked!
    Are you sure it's a "Collision detection" and not "SAFE WORKSPACE" Infringement?
    Could you please translate the Errors to English? and also post the errors you have on the smartPad.

I had the same problem 3 days ago, it was because of the Workspace, because the Tool was 200mm long and could easily put the whole thing in error when the space was 500mm wide.

• Thanks kiiwa for your Reply,
    due to my knowledge it seems like Collision Detection, because it said in the Smartpad that there is an External torque force that exceds the limt already found in the AMF COLLISION DETECTION. and offcourse i get immediatly an Collision detection in my Smartpad when if attach the camera.
    The translation in the photo , which come up if i tried to change the value, 1.jpg said that : the new configration could not be saved , because the following AMFs configured in a way that they are not avilable with the chosen saftey features ! . it may doesnt make sense , i know but anyway i attached a new photo 3.jpg contains the Safe Workspace and the parameter of my camera , if u please take a look and tell me your opinoin if it could be an workspace problem . Thanks in advance.

• Okay, I have 2 things to say about this:

1. 1.png tells me that your safety packages are not installed correctly. When you installed Sunrise Workbench to your workstation it came with other packages that allow the HRC (Human-Robot Collaboration) safety features (including collision detection, and workspace monitoring) to be downloaded to your controller. If you cannot find the packages and/or do not know how to install them, contact KUKA and ask for the HRC and Hand Guiding safety packages and they should help you with that.

2. Once your packages are installed correctly, you will be able to change the collision detection value to 30Nm to accommodate the weight. If this does not work, then deactivate collision detection in the safety configuration ONLY IF THIS IS SAFE TO DO IN YOUR WORKSPACE.

In order to make sure you have the packages installed correctly, please include a screenshot of your StationSetup.cat Software tab so I can help you from there. I included a screenshot of my current station setup if it helps.

Hope it helps!
    -Alex

• I'd say the same as alexanderdsmith
    Install the necessary packages to be able to use that AMF's.
    Meanwhile, you can use a "breakWhen" on your motions according to the conditions you precise, or torque/velocity monitoring on the SafetyConfig.

With a 3Kg Camera, the Ext. Torque can easily exceed 15nm on Axis 4 or 2.

• ok guys i installed the new Sunrise Software , iam now able to change any value i want it worked good.
    BUT i got a new Error after i changed the collision detection value and saved it , i tried to synchronized the project to the Controller , he asked for new Restart , after i pressed ok i got this error message (See 5.jpg )
    ContainerCouldNotBeValidated
    any Idea please , thanks in advance.

• no from the sunrise os i pressed syncronization button , a message appered said the controller will restart so the changes take effect , i pressed ok then i got this error message but i didnt restart it manually .
    in my SmartPad the Safty activation button has three option : Activation ( which in not highlighted) - Deactivation ( highlighted) -Undo
    what the proper way to do this ? thanks

Edited once, last by trkfsch ().

• I cannot tell exactly what's your problem from distance, by from my similar experiences with the IIWA, here are my suggestions:

1 - Every time you install a new package/Software, you should go to "StationSetup.cat" --> Installation tab --> click on "Install", as in the attached pictures. It will restart the robot. You cannot synchronize the project unless you do this.
    2 - Whenever you change the security configuration, you must activate it from the smartPad after the synchronization. As "Activation" is not highlighted, it means it's already active. Try deactivating it and re-activating it again just in case (Be sure to have the password provided by KUKA).
    3- It might be stupid, but did you check that your PC and Robot have the correct IP addresses and you can ping the robot?
    4- Be sure the Programs don't contain errors.

Advertising from our partners