Full backup of KRC4

• So i have a recovery usb stick for a KRC4 Compact controller, and I was wondering if that had the full windows installation along with the projects? if not what would be the best method of completely backing up the KRC4 controller hard drive, in case it and the flash disk would get damaged. Do i just copy everything from the hard drive onto another flash drive or is there a better way of doing this?

KSS V8.3.82
    :help:

Thanks

• So i have a recovery usb stick for a KRC4 Compact controller, and I was wondering if that had the full windows installation along with the projects? if not what would be the best method of completely backing up the KRC4 controller hard drive, in case it and the flash disk would get damaged. Do i just copy everything from the hard drive onto another flash drive or is there a better way of doing this?

KSS V8.3.82
    :help:

Thanks

The recovery USB stick will take a full image of the disk. This includes... everything. If you installed a new hard drive, you could recover from this USB stick and be exactly where you were before. The recovery USB stick stores the image locally. You can put this stick with an image on your PC and store that image wherever you want. Throw that image back ion the ISB stick when you are ready to recover.

• correct, USB Recovery stick can be used to make complete backup (and restore). It does not however include backup of the robot even if you purchase it together with the robot. You need to configure USB recovery stick and use it to make HDD image(s). old sticks with 4Gb are uusally not sufficient for KSS8.3 but will work fine for KSS8.2 or on KRC2.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners