Error 1240, Ackn. a5 without power.

• Hi all,
    Mastered A1-A6,
    A1=0.01003, A2=-90.011270,A3=89.988560,A4=-0.037835,A5=-0.035447,A6=-0.043307
    Then created a program called "A":

Code
    PTP HOME1 Vel=100 % Default
    PTP P1 Vel=100 % PDAT1 Tool[0] Base[0]
    PTP Home Vel=100 % Default

When running PTP home (the 1st. Line), it was in an awkward position, I have change it to the mastering position by pressing Touch up.
    Then I get an error 1240, ackn.A5 without power, cannot run any program, need help..

• Thanks.
    Ok, The real issue here was the KSD16 on axis 5 was malfunctioned not long after mastering, to prove this I had swapped KSD of axis 5 and 6, and as soon as I pressed the dead man switch the error message appeared but this time is "ackn. A6 without power".
    It is all fine now.

Thanks,

• Thanks.
    Ok, The real issue here was the KSD16 on axis 5 was malfunctioned not long after mastering, to prove this I had swapped KSD of axis 5 and 6, and as soon as I pressed the dead man switch the error message appeared but this time is "ackn. A6 without power".
    It is all fine now.

Thanks,

Hello,
    I have the same problem,
    When I swap the ksd, I have to just swap the two power cable or also the rj45 cable between ksd?
    Thanks

Envoyé de mon LDN-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

• Swap the KSDs, keep the cables as they are physically (in fact, the cables are made so that it is nearly impossible to move them). The KSDs do not have hard-coded network addresses -- instead, their "address" is defined by their order on the Interbus network (the white cables that look like Ethernet cables). Thanks to this, swapping KSDs is quick, easy, and requires no software configuration changes, as long as the two KSDs being swapped are the same model.

Since, on most KRC2s, the A1, A2 and A3 KSDs are all the same model, and the same for A4, A5, and A6, swapping KSDs between A1-A3 or A4-A6 is usually quick and painless.

The white RJ-45 cables that daisy-chain from one KSD to the next are the Interbus connection. Whichever KSD is last in the chain will be A6 (unless your robot has more than 6 axes). This KSD should be plugged into the cables for A6. These cables are all zip-tied down in the controller such that it is nearly impossible to cross-connect them. Instead, disconnect and remove both KSDs, then swap their locations, and plug the cables back in. So, if you swap the A5 and A6 KSDs, the (former) A5 KSD will now be in the physical location for A6, and be plugged into the A6 cables.

• hi I am having same problem.

when i press the deadman switch it shows Ackn A2 without power

when i replace the KSD with new one then after 30 minutes there is another error ACKN A5 without power.

In a span of 2 hours my twp KSDs are faulty.

Please help

Rupy

• I have also a faulty ksd1-32 with same error message.

I confirmed with a replacement that works.

What component inside ksd you think has failed igbt some caps ?

Has anyone repaired a ksd with this problem?

• I have also a faulty ksd1-32 with same error message.

I confirmed with a replacement that works.

What component inside ksd you think has failed igbt some caps ?

Has anyone repaired a ksd with this problem?

I believe I can help you. I've been repairing KUKA boards for 10 years now, and I've developed a manual explaining how to repair a KSD absolutely from scratch. In the material I detail which components to change, the values, where to find them.

Advertising from our partners