KUKA KRC1 ARCTECH DIGITAL SHOCK SENSOR CONNECTION

• Hello;

I have a Krc1 kr200 (kss4.2) user. I am using arctech digilal options(V2.0).i have not got any prpblem with arc welding.But i want to adapt a shock sensor (dinse Sas100).These sensor normaly gives to me short circuit contact.I have red some arctech digital documentations.but i did not see any connection input in configuration about shock sensor input.
    I guess there should be a special input for shock sensor.Does anyone know appropriate way to connect shock sensor to the robot?
    Thanks

• for fastest response, sensor can be wired to Fast Measure inputs (X33). alternatively it can also be wired to standard input but of course, response time will be slower.
    don't recall about KRC1, but on KRC2 fast measure inputs are on RDC (RDW). on KRC4 they are on CCU.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• ok. i can use a standart input for check but ,i also need some configurations about shock sensor.when the circuit is opened,the robot goes in halt positon.how can i do that?
    thanks

Advertising from our partners