how to post correctly:
1. be a good citizen and follow common sense. this includes no sharing or asking for copyrighted material. such posts will get you banned (because we don't want Kuka legal team stepping in and request ban on all manuals). an example of something that will get you in trouble is any material from Kuka College.
1.5 make SURE to post in the right forum section (manuals in manuals section, IIWA and Sunrise topics in IIWA section). see attached example for IIWA... sigh..
2. read your own question before posting - make sure it makes sense and contains sufficient info (KSS version, controller type, robot type etc.). do not truncate version numbers - for example mentioning only major version such as "KSS8.3" is often not enough. in fact KSS8.3 has more than 30 releases and there are some significant changes among them. be specific and ask for one thing... if you have multiple questions, consider creating separate topics. Do not duplicate posts or topics, help us keep this site clean.
3. when asking programming question, consider including brief(!) code sample. use code formatting tag.
4. screenshots should cover entire display area of the teach pendant. it may be important to see more than message text. i like to see message display scrollbar as well because it helps me determine how many messages are there and if particular message is near top or bottom of the list (older messages are on the bottom).
5. we had space issues before so... PLEASE.... when posting attachments, be mindful of file size. please resize your screenshots to something reasonable (see below). this will also be appreciated by other forum members, specially mobile users - small image files load much faster.
6. you are here because of ROBOT so... please ask robot related questions in the FORUM. do NOT send me personal messages with questions about robot, let entire community engage and benefit from discussion... I may try to help (in FORUM of course) but I am not your personal goto guy so don't send me PM or ask for my email.
7. many of you don't seem to understand meaning of "Report to moderator" link. It is used to alert moderators about INAPPROPRIATE content that may violates site rules and need to be deleted. use it responsibly or ... your account my be considered for removal.
- research topics of interest before asking questions. most things have already been answered many times. check download section too, specially if looking for manuals.
- consider taking training. while this forum is a great place to exchange information, it is not a substitute for formal training.
- consider hiring someone competent, specially in challenging applications, safety etc.