lpvxwrt2.sys

• Hello

i have a kr2210 KRC2 , a few months a go everything was ok

but i turn on the cabinet install winxp , and kss 5.5.16
    everything installs ok , but when the kss start at the 10 % show screen blue of windows :wallbash: (attached picture)
    i tried a lot times to install kss , change hdd :uglyhammer2::motz:
    i spouse that my dse pci board crash it because if i remove it and turn on the cabinet a diferent error appears "RTWloadVxd (LPVXWRT)" attached picture

what did you suggest to me ? . i know that swapping parts , but i have other cabinet like this installed, but its so far , also the cabinet that work correctly belong one of a customer :bawling:

how can i detect the failure ?

• About two years ago, I have a problem which is seemed as yours. But before this happened, I had backup a *.gho of C disk of KUKA HDD. I tried to recover all the files in C disk and restarted the computer(IIRC, I just copy all the folders in the C disk to recover the old). To my surprise, it can run normally!

FYI.

BR!
    Jonson

• This picture it's the results of search files ".gho " as Jonson says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonson is talking about Ghost files which he must have taken of a healthy robot and saved somewhere on the controller harddisk. You cannot find by search on your controller until unless someone has taken ghost of your controller. Its like an image backup of your controller hard drive. As Panic Mode said, it is time to reload your KSS so go for it. Try to install KSS again in your controller.

Thanks

• yup, and some planning would not hurt so you don't have to do it again...
    take archive, backup D: and take current hdd image (just in case), then reload software and restore archive. when everything is good, take hdd image again.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Rs , panic mode thanks a lot

The situation it's that it's a new installation, hdd new , installation from cero ,
    Win xpe, language, security's.

I compare the safety board led from the customer cabinet, and my led always red , and the other cabinet at turn on just 1 second on red , and then always green

For this , I suppose the problem it's on safety board or dse pci board

For

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• a few months a go was working correctly with kss 5.5.16

yes i have other cabinet , i cant swap parts because the other cabinet its of a customer

If it was working with the KSS you have then it leads to a fact that the software doesn't have any problem. It implies that the problem lies in the hardware. Try to remove the cards one by one and then after cleaning them with a linen cloth put them back into the controller. The problem may appear because of dust or loose connection. If possible try to clean the controller PC with light and dry air or a vacuum cleaner. You can also try to clean SIB board and other PCBs but be very careful with the connections.

If still it doesn't work then you have to find a way to swap the parts. The last possible solution would be call KUKA representative but I am sure he/she will also request you the same activities.

Thanks

• What can I say....

Try to convince your customer to allow you to use necessary parts from working controller just to test and ensure the damaged parts. It should take may be couple of hours in which you would be 100% sure about the problem. After that, you can go ahead and order the damaged parts.

Thanks

Advertising from our partners