KRC 4 controller error

• Hello,

When we start Robot in the morning one error comes everyday as shown in attached picture in red square bracket. Then we do I/O Driver Reset to make master and slave healthy. we would like to have permanent solution for this. Its a KRC4 with soft Version=V8.3.17 HF3. It will be great help. :help:

Have you figured out your problem? I have the same trouble with you. The robot shutdown automatically, sometimes, turning the key switch can make it work on, but sometimes, I must reboot the robot.

Robot : KR16_2
    Cabinet : KR C4
    KSS :8.3.17

I have two KUKA robots, one is this, another one is KR30 with 2 external axes, but only the KR16_2 is not working well.
    I have exchanged the X11 plug and updated the KSS, but it still didn't work well.

The error message you can find in the attachment.

Thank you.

Jonson

• Controller complains that supply power was not stable, there was an under voltage or brownout condition.
    Actually your screenshot does not even show that. Those messages had yellow icon (status message).
    Now that they are gone, you just need to acknowledge the red acknowledgment messages and should be good to go..... acknowledgement messages are usually just follow up for status messages that reported something serious.

But finding root cause can be harder. Still most likely cause is either faulty wiring or defective KPP.
    Faulty wiring is easy to check so I would say do that first.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thank you, you are right, but I haven't have time to acknowledge them, the SmartPad will show a CMD window and the robot will shut down.
    I have exchange the power cable and X1 plug of two robot. But the robot which is not normal is still go wrong. I have no idea how to find the root cause.
    Is there any method to monitor the power supply and record it as a log file? I can't stand it. Today, it shuts down almost every hour. It performs differently every day. :wallbash:

Thanks,

Jonson

• Hi.
    Check Power Supply for 27V. Last year we exchanged two of them. These PS's looks like Chinease job. On one KRC4 cabinet PS was broken after turning off and turning on. Just.

markopo

Advertising from our partners