Jogging from external Device

• You can take any input (like one from an HMI) and have it jump to a section of the program running and use the IMOV command to move the robot a set amount and set direction only when the input is on. Still don't know why you would want to do this. If you have it moving fast you will crash the robot.

Robodoc

• NOP
    *START
    JUMP * +X IF INPUT 1=ON
    JUMP * -X IF INPUT 2=ON
    JUMP *START
    *+X
    IMOV P000
    JUMP * START
    *-X
    IMOV P001
    JUMP * START
    END

You will need to set P000 and P001 to Base and a value of how much you want the robot to move (1mm?)

Robodoc

• Robodoc is it possible to actually jog the robot like the PP? not running a program. of course you need to hold a similar button like the DMS. i have also used in the past similar job but the movement is small steps not continuous smooth movement.

• As far as I could understand, with Ethernet server function of DX100 and DX200 you can send instructions (including movement) to the controller "on the fly". Check the manual, probably it is what you need. It is a paid option, though.

BR,
    Michael

• As far as I could understand, with Ethernet server function of DX100 and DX200 you can send instructions (including movement) to the controller "on the fly". Check the manual, probably it is what you need. It is a paid option, though.

BR,
    Michael

Is the serer function the paid feature or being able to command motion?

• When you set the position variable to Base all the movements are referenced to the BASE of the robot. Applying the right hand rule you should know what direction X is.

Potis,
    No, in teach you must use the pendant and in play a program must be running.

Robodoc

Advertising from our partners