A suggestion

• Hello all,
    It's very glad to know this forum for a while and there are a lot of experts here. I just have a suggestion to trying make the forum better. People always ask for help here, but when they fix the issue, most of them are disappear, there is no reply to other guys who give help to them. I know people are busy with their jobs, but can we just give a short reply and tell people that you fix the issue or not and how you to do deal with the issue. This will save a lot time for other guys if they meet the same issues later. This is just my personal advice. Hope we are getting better and better. :dance2:

Regards,
    Chris

• Place your Ad here!
  • I was just talking to my wife about LinkedIn and how people complain about that is becoming a Facebook like.

This is a problem (as an administrator) that I deal with everyday
    a) You can make everybody happy
    b) You can not become a dictator and tell people exactly how to write/answer posts

It's impossible to control a new user that ask a question and disappears. What do you want me to do ? Persecute the guy for not being polite ?
    The only way will be charging to become a member which is the opposite of what this site stands for.

So, Trust the people, most of us are robot programmers and it is a small world. We will meet again

Retired but still helping

• I was not thinking about the site doing anything about it. I was just hoping out of professional courtesy that people would post that an issue was resolved, and what the final resolution was.

There is really no way that you guys could ever manage this. I am not even sure I would even know how to regulate it if you wanted to.

• in this nothing to do by an admin. every member from here need to take care of this as if someone helps you, you must just reply with :merci: ...that's it!
    if not in time laterby but not to forget this.
    Admin's are the Gem who manage us & have kept all of us from worldwide under one platform.
    :merci: admins!

All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that; do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatic, as most of us believe now-a-days. You can do anything and everything, without even the guidance of any one. All power is there. Stand up and express the divinity within you--Swami Vivekananda

• i am very new here i and i will always make a reply saying thank you! even if i solve it myself i will tell other people how to sovle the issue.

it is forum eticate and i have a lot of it. people tend to come here for an answer then apply it and run away. that is cause that person is probably busy or don't use forums. if people search for the same problem i have or i expect some more help i also should say thank you or post my answer!

lets keep the help alive and reinforce positive attitude.

not once have i seen a post saying here is the help! (LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS)

so you shouldn't expect a reply back.

and again thanks to anyone who has helped me :merci: