Service Manual for KR 150

• Can someone please help me to find the service/maintadence manual for the Kuka KR150 L110-2 2000 robot.
    I need to take a service on one after it has run for 4800 hours. If no one has the manual or know where I can find it, maybe someone knows what needs to be done when the robot has run for 4800 hours?
    I have talked to Kuka them self but they couldn't help me much.

• all robots are delivered with full set of documentation on CDs/DVDs, and printed set of drawings.

so just look it up like this:

• Hallo Community,

Ich bin immer mal wieder auf der Suche nach Handbüchern und könnte mich mit dem KUKA Teile & Docs selbst helfen. Leider habe ich das Programm auf der Kuka Seite nicht gefunden und überall wo und es ein Link geben soll, komme ich nicht weiter. Hätte jemand die *.exe noch auf dem Rechner und könnte sie hochladen? Wäre super nett.

Schöne Grüße, Henning

Hello Community,

I am always looking for manuals and could help myself with the KUKA Parts & Docs. Unfortunately, I have not found the program on the Kuka site and everywhere where and there should be a link, I get nowhere. Would anyone have the *.exe still on the computer and could upload it? Would be super nice.

Best regards, Henning

Why German in an English forum?

Why not downloading what you need directly from KUKA XPert Portal:

READ FIRST...

Fubini

Advertising from our partners