WoV project activation problem

• I faced a problem that when Work Visual button on smartPad is pressed it says "The list of projects is pending!". After a while this window just closes and project management window and existing project aren't showed. Button "Open" is grey and locked.

After this I also noticed that Work Visual can't find this controller anymore. Trying to browse projects from specified IP address causes error like device could not be found.

Ethernet connection is working because it's possible to access shared folders.

When I restored image with recovery stick this connection and activation started to work like earlier. Then I noticed that there's one .pkg file in the projectroot folder (C\KRC\USER\Projectroot). Name of this file is like S-1-5-21-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.pkg and seems to refer device id. This file was missing in non working setup.

What is this file? Is it the reason for WoV connection and activation problem?

I forgot to mention versions... WoV 4.0.13 and KSS 8.3.21.

Edited once, last by tbex ().

• Have you ever been able to get a WoV project activated on this controller?

If not, where did you get the controller? Is it new and under warranty (it seems so because you are running new code)? If so, KUKA should be able to get a WoV project working for you.

If so, what has changed with the controller and/or your WoV project? Can you reverse those changes and have your project activate? If so, can you implement 1 change at a time and test to make sure the project still activates?

Building robotic welding systems.

Advertising from our partners