Convex polygon in DCS

• I am currently setting up the DCS for a station and can't enable my DCS because it is not a convex polygon. I just wanted to know if there is any way around this, other than obviously changing my parameters. I just can't see meeting the customers requirements other than having this set up the way it is. I was just hoping someone might know some tricks to get around this. I have attached a picture so that you can see what the perimeter looks like. :help:

• You are not allowed to create a zone with inside corners. You must create 2 separate rectangular box shaped zones in order to get the shape you want.

The simplest way would be to use the Diagonal In, box shaped zone which is defined by 2 points in opposite corners of the box. Your 2 box shaped zones can overlap a little bit to ensure that there is no gap.

• Thank you both. Unfortunately I didn't get to implement this before my time was done on the project, but I now know how to handle this type of situation in the future.

• I have a question related to this

I faced similar problem, hence I tried two line space with IN overlapping over each other. However when the robot reaches the edge of Space 1, which is partly inside Space 2, Motor Stops.

After referring here, I created with combination of In and OUT. However my question is, what parameter I missed out with Case 1 where the motor stopped.

Thank You

• I am not an expert , but to me it seems like, when robot leaves one zone and entering another zone then the zone which it leaves should be disabled and the zone entering should be enabled.

Advertising from our partners