KRC 1 SUB PROGRAMS

• Hello;

I have a KRC1 KR 200.I am trying to learn programs and calling sub program.I have red a programming documentation.I suppose something is different in documentation and teachpendent.When i created a new program in expert mode, i see those lines at below without DEF Prgname and END lines

INI
    PTP HOME vel=100 % DEFAULT

And if i want to call another sub program

INI

Prg2 ()

It gives an error message "1425 instruction not allowed".Can anyone say to me,where is my mistake.
    Thanks

• I see no mistake unless that program does not exist or cannot be reached. But I don't have access to krc1 so you may have to add EXT PRG2 () at the top or in Dat file.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Unfortunatelly nothing is changed.It gives "1425 instruction not allowed" .I wrote EXT Prg2() command after INI line.And also i Wrote it in .dat file of main program.

• can you try to link another program or post your files? sounds like your subprogram contains something that compiler is not happy about.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• When you are editing this program, do have have the program Selected, or Opened? There is a difference. Generally, if you want to edit a KRL module, you want to Open it in the editor. You only Select it for running.

• Haha, You posted the code without the fault. There is no call of PRG2 in the main.
    So how do You expect that anybody can find the problem?
    You should post your trial with the error in the code.

• Hello;

I have found a "Submit Interpreter" was off and the define line option was off .I have enabled all of them.Because of that the program did not call the sub program. It was terrble.But now it works.
    Thank you so much.

Advertising from our partners