J871 option for iRVision

• I am trying to download the proper software for iRVision to my computer.Every time I connect to the robot and try to do this a message comes up saying J871 option not installed. I tried on another robot with the same set up and got the same result. Other programmers have connected and succeeded in getting the proper software from the robot on to their PC. They said they simply connected and downloaded with no issues. Also, it is a 30-iB controller.
    Any help would be appreciated because this is leaving me at a stand still.

• I realize that. I'm just trying to figure out why I can't get the option to download on my computer. The other programmer on site had no issue with it. But for some reason it pops up saying the option is not installed. I'm just wondering if I could be doing something wrong or if there is an order of doing things to make this option install properly

• That cannot be downloaded to your pc. It has to be there in your robot, make sure same option installed in your robot. To check that make the variable $odrdsp_enb to 1 and see the installed robot options in status menu.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Thanks regards<br />Vipin..

• You need the original Fanuc software media plugged in to the robot USB port and the USB device selected from the File menu.

What I did was copied the J871 folder from the Fanuc software media and put it in a folder called Product and I put that folder on a USB drive.
    Now all I have to do is plug the USB drive in, select UD1 from Menu, 7 (file), F5 (util). Select device, and I can install the vision addon into internet explorer.

Advertising from our partners