Setting up multiple LRMate 200iC 30iA

• I'm in the process of setting up multiple cells with 1 LRMate per cell and all are identical. Can I just "backup" the first robot and "restore" to other robots? All robots are identical and will be using all the same programs (other than touching up points). I read somewhere that each robot has specific parameters or settings and I cannot just backup from one and restore to the other. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks,
    Steve

• Yes, you can backup the first robot and load to others, but be aware your setup files should be loaded i.e tp programs,I/o configuration,frames,position register, etc...

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Thanks regards<br />Vipin..

• Hello to all,

I m almost in the same situation.
    Somebody told me that you load "all of above '' file on another robot but without 3 file. One I think is the file that contains servomotor pulses data. If you do that you have to remaster the robot.
    Somebody correct me if I m wrong.

• I usually just remove the sysmast.sv file from the backup I want to use. Then when I restore the system on the new robot I get prompted that the sysmast.sv file is missing, but this is just a warning you can skip.

So far there seems to be no problems with this method as far as I can tell.

Advertising from our partners