Can't get home

• Hi guys,

Yesterday I get two error working with robot.
    Sys can't run Macro-015
    MEMO-073 Program does not exist

It appear when I try to move to HOME pushing SHIFT+H.

If I press: SELECT, I can't found HOME TP program.

I move robot going to Position registered, 100+F2(move to).

Any idea?

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk

• I've resolved after restore a backup.

Now I get other problem.

The macro to go home doesn't works correctly. It not go to PR Home.

Is calibration necessary?

• Please post the Home macro so we can see what is going on and post the positional data for the Home PR.

robot move, but go to unknow position.

• It looks like the robot takes alternate routes depending on different situations, but eventually ends up at PR[100]. Please find out the following:

1. Can you post the positional data for PR[100], I would like to know if it is Joint or Cartesian representation?
    2. When you go to the Position Register Screen, highlight PR[100] and press "F2 move to", does it go to the correct location?
    3. When you run the Home macro, does the program get to the line 41 where the move to PR[100] occurs, or is it getting hung up somewhere?

• It looks like the robot takes alternate routes depending on different situations, but eventually ends up at PR[100]. Please find out the following:

1. Can you post the positional data for PR[100], I would like to know if it is Joint or Cartesian representation?
    2. When you go to the Position Register Screen, highlight PR[100] and press "F2 move to", does it go to the correct location?
    3. When you run the Home macro, does the program get to the line 41 where the move to PR[100] occurs, or is it getting hung up somewhere?

Good questions:

In PR 100 home if I do shift+move to it go to correctly position.

At the moment I can't check if is joint or Cartesian coord.

Is properly in line 41 I get the problem.

Robot start to move down the tool alone,
    After it robot start to move in joint coordinates.

Maybe recreating ref master position it could fix the problem?

• Alright, when you can, please check if PR[100] is in joint or Cartesian representation.

If it is in Cartesian rep, then the PR will go to different locations depending on what the active UFrame and UTool are set to. I do not see anywhere in the program where this is defined. Since you stated that it moved to the correct position manually, this would make sense as the cause of your issue.

If your PR is set to Joint representation then it will not matter what the active UFrame or UTool is, it will always go the same location. In this case, there is a different issue.

• Alright, when you can, please check if PR[100] is in joint or Cartesian representation.

If it is in Cartesian rep, then the PR will go to different locations depending on what the active UFrame and UTool are set to. I do not see anywhere in the program where this is defined. Since you stated that it moved to the correct position manually, this would make sense as the cause of your issue.

If your PR is set to Joint representation then it will not matter what the active UFrame or UTool is, it will always go the same location. In this case, there is a different issue.

Tomorrow I will check, so go to PR 100 and press details to see if is joint or world?

For example, today making move to in NUT I get axis error G:1. If I change to FUT it go normally.

• If it is joint it will show: J1, J2, J3, J4, J5, J6

If it is Cartesian it will show: X, Y, Z, W, P, R

OK it's cartesian,

What i need to do to set-up cartesian? Only change to world coord before move to home?

Edited once, last by MUNIACO ().

• When you use any PR with Cartesian representation, you absolutely must define both the UF & UT prior to using it for a motion command. I always do this at the top of the program in which they are used, or if I am switching back and forth between frames, I will place it right before the motion command.

Here are the commands to set the UF & UT.

Code
    :  UFRAME_NUM=0;
    :  UTOOL_NUM=1;

You will need to determine the proper UF & UT for that position.

Also, if you place it before the other Cartesian PR motion's it will change their positions as well. It will leave the active frame set as you define it, so you need to look through the entire auto program sequence to see if it will cause any unintended consequences.

• Really thanks! Really! Tomorrow i will do it.

• Nothing. Still get sane situation :frowning_face:

• Are you sure that it is going to the correct position when you manually move to PR[100] by pressing 'move to' on the PR screen? If so what is the active UF & UT when you do that? Are these numbers the same that you have set for UFRAME_NUM= ;
    & UTOOL_NUM= ;

In the Home macro is the problem that it goes to the wrong position, or is it getting to the correct position, but taking a different path that you want?

• Are you sure that it is going to the correct position when you manually move to PR[100] by pressing 'move to' on the PR screen? If so what is the active UF & UT when you do that? Are these numbers the same that you have set for UFRAME_NUM= ;
    & UTOOL_NUM= ;

In the Home macro is the problem that it goes to the wrong position, or is it getting to the correct position, but taking a different path that you want?

I' ve solved. Was a problem with axis. I don't know why 3 axis was rotated in a wrong way.
    I move robot calling macro Home manually and finally solve.

Thanks really for your help

Advertising from our partners