Fanuc - Software options

• Hi everyone. Does anybody know where can I find some descriptions about software options that can be chosen when setting up new system. In Roboguide in Workcell Creation Wizard there is just list with checkboxes and no description.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." A.C. Clarke

• At the time of purchase and even after purchase contact person (sales) not explaining or giving details for option for software which r optional or will be loaded default or included in price or not .At the time of use when u need that feature (Before that they will says with our system you can do this or that or this facility is available in our robot etc..) and after search when you unable to get it on system and contact or query for that at that time they will say it is optional and you have to order it,in each and every function each and every branch facility they made optional,some of that even in there manual are not optional

example
    in my robot they given 4D graphics

when i use in second screen that doesn't display taught points or and path programmed

i contacted them they says it is optional

i have arc toll application

when i want to use torch angle prefixed screen not displaying it they says it is optional

i ordered tig (wit ascii loader ,multi equipment,data transfer data monitor,avc ecc..) option for plasma cutting,
    but at the time of use it is not usable as they now says i have to purchase third party nesting software and roboguide then after i can load program to controller.

as above i purchased avc multi equipment as per their engineers suggestion ,i have to use two separate images for arc welding and avc for plasma cutting application multi equipment is of no use

even in plasma cutting application i purchased avc which is also not working as it is designed for welding only and is not usable

• You can get a short description of some of the software options by hovering your mouse over them in roboguide when selecting options. It is a bit finicky though.

Advertising from our partners